Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Love

I was thinking of how fast summer snuck in - and what I would like to actually do this year. I'm making a small list so that I can easily accomplish my goals. They are:

1) Go to the Drive In Theatre....yes, we still have one! The future hubs hasn't had this delicious experience yet, so we must go!

2) Ride on the local sternwheeler, The Valley Gem. It's been a few years, and I feel it's a summer must.

3) Make sangria - the right way! Enjoyed out on the deck after a good grilled dinner with friends.

4) Hit up the pool as much as possible! Fortunately I have two open invites to make this goal a reality :)

5) Go rollerskating. Yes, rollerskating! I haven't done it in years, it's time to see if I still have some sweet moves...

While there are many other enjoyable events I would like to partake in, being a homeowner must take presedence over too much fun. I'm betting I can squeeze these five goals in, though! Happy (early) summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment