Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crazy Train

I suppose I should start this off by admitting two things: I'm a fool and my heart is blinded.

With that being said, I've tried numerous times in love and friendships to always give second, sometimes third chances. What have I come to find out from this? That I should only give one chance and move along - people are fucking crazy. Not that we all don't have some manic moments, especially when emotions get in the way...but when someone has boarded the crazy train with no destination in mind, watch out.

This new phase in my life will see me removing a LOT of toxicity - and that means weeding out those who are too selfish to see past their own nose. I'm done with being 'nice' and 'understanding'. I should say it's  time for me to be somewhat selfish - in the aspect of self preservation. I just had to learn the hard way, yet again, that most people are not worth my time. My true friends and I will *always* be there for one another, not just the convenient times. I may have a large circle of acquaintances, but only a few have the pleasure of being my true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment