Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Band of Gypsies

"Roamer, wanderer, nomad, vagabond - call me what you will"....song lyrics that I heard this morning. They keep rolling around in my head and I can't help but wonder if this will actually be the motto for the rest of my days. Will I ever find a permanent address? I've begun to question whether this is something I subconsciously choose, or if fate just keeps tumbling me around in the breeze like a wayward scrap of paper. I wear a necklace that proclaims "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul". I purchased it solely for the reminder that I have some say in my destiny....but days like today leave me doubting that I have *any* choice....

Hmmmmm, I wonder where the next wind of change will blow this gypsy girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment