Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coming Back - Take II

I  had originally set this post as an explanation as to why I had been MIA for the past few weeks. And then left lame promises of how I was going to 'get back to it!'. Only I haven't. And then I came to realize this blog is simply not a job, it is for my own creative outlet.

When I start second guessing myself and taking the time to explain to an unseen audience as to my whereabouts of late, I start to wonder what's gone wrong. I did menion in the previous version of this post that once something I enjoy becomes work, I tend to burn out and disappear....I do not wish for that to happen here. However, I also do not want the nagging guilt nipping at my heels because I failed to do a writing post or a photography post. I spend more than half of my life toiling away at my 'jobs'. Some I love, some are just a means to an end. But this, this is my escape and my joy. I would like to keep it that way.

So if I don't post for a day or two - or a week or two, it's my perogative. Sometimes my creativity likes to hide out while I get lost in the murky world of reality. So I'll take breaks and then I'll post in wild spurts of insanity - just keep checking back and I can promise that you will see new posts! Oh, and if you are reading this - thanks for tuning in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment