Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Syllabus, please.

Sometimes I wonder when I became an adult. I wasn't really given a memo for this grand occasion. To be quite frank, I don't *feel* like an adult. By this I simply mean, I don't know exactly how I am supposed to behave. Or dress. Or what particular protocol I am supposed to adhere to. However, the fear of mid-life crisis is slowly encroaching - and I'm starting to question all aspects of my life. Why can't life come with a syllabus or a manual? Yes, that would be superb. Then I wouldn't have to wonder if I was far ahead of schedule or falling far, far behind.

So, could someone please explain to me just what exactly I am supposed to be doing as the dawn of another birthday is soon upon me? Am I heading in the right direction or simply stuck in mire of denial? Hmmmm, things to ponder on a rainy and chilly Tuesday......
{March 23, 2010}

No comments:

Post a Comment