Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Little Inspiration

I found this quote while checking out a website that piqued my interest. When I was a child, I would be asked what I wanted to be when I became an adult. I had a different answer every time I was asked. Why? Simply because I have always been intrigued by so many different avenues of career choices out there to explore. And I've had quite a few different jobs throughout my time of being a 'worker bee'. I suppose if I really thought hard back to the days of youth, the majority of my answers were geared toward careers that would allow me to express my creativity. I've always been a creative soul, yet one who can't be stuffed into a box & defined by my job. So, today I was researching the possibility of where to head on my next big journey in the world of financial endeavors, and I found this delightful little quote that I thought was appropriate to share.

It's never too late to be what you might have been. ~George Eliot





PS ~ In case you were wondering, the top two career aspirations I've always been drawn to are:
Writing and Photograhpy......

No comments:

Post a Comment